The Gyeongchun line rail bike to carry memories and romance
Service hours and fare
11.01~02.28 8 times
03.01~10.31 9 times
Total distance –
Rail bike Section
Gyeong-gang station~Shelter~ Gyeong-gang Station
Operation time From 9am
Gyeong-gang rail bikes
run every 1 hour and 30 minutes
Regarding refund amount when you cancel boarding excluding handling fee
- 100% refund when canceled 3 days before departure
- f cancellation made two days before departure,
20% of the total amount will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- If cancellation made one day before departure,
30% of the total amount will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- If canceled 20 minutes before the departure time of the same day,
50% of the total amount will be deducted and the rest refunded.
- No refund will be made in case of non-arrival or non-arrival
within the boarding time without notice on the departure date.
- Date cannot be changed
- Partial cancellation is possible by internet or telephone consultation
- The refund policy applies equally during rainy weather
|30%||Discount for test-takers||Next day of the university admission test ~ next year January 31(including yourself, bring admission ticket) |
|20%||Discount for local resident(Chuncheon, Gapyeong))||Bring your ID card, on-site ticketing(applicable on weekdays, holidays)|
|Event for a couple||Refer to announcement|
|10%||Group||More than 8 bikes, more than 30 people |
(Except peak season)
|Discount for the disabled||Discount per person(Bring ID card, certificate)|
|Discount for national merit||Discount per person(Bring ID card, certificate)|
1. Peak season :May 1~May 31, July 20~August 20, October 1~October 31, group discount is not applicable.
2. In case of the disabled group or event, 30% discount when related document is sent (official document, card for the disabled, etc.)
3. Mandatory for cash receipts (If you refuse to issue cash receipt, discount is not applied)